http://www.dancewearsolutions.com/affiliate/273.html

http://www.dancewearsolutions.com/affiliate/273.html

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

FINAL DAY AT SMASH..NEW DAY AT DANCE FUSION

Today I close the doors at our SMASH home. We've relocated to Dance Fusion. Although the move is exciting and I know change and growth is good, I cant help but feel sad leaving this space that I made my second home for myself and for so many others. The walls are bare now, the rooms are quiet, I hear crickets! lol. No more music, no more kids laughing and playing, no more parents watching TV in the lobby and chatting, no more Karate yelling, no more LOUD Base coming from Kickboxing class. ITS QUIET! So it makes me sad, but I'm happy for the move, the classes at Fusion are very professional and challenging. This is good for the students and it is good for me too, I finally get a little peace of mind for the first time in almost 5 years of this SMASH craziness!! haha. So I have a lot of mixed feeling going on right now. I want to cry but at the same time I am feeling joy. I love my SMASH kids and this move will be great for them, that is all that matters....

No comments: